Brocks Hill Primary School was last visited by Ofsted in October 2023. The school was judged to be ‘Outstanding.’
The lead inspector noted that:
- Pupils receive a “high-quality education across the curriculum, and they benefit from an incredibly-rich programme of personal development.
- The children are proud of their school.
- A culture of respect has been well and truly established at Brocks Hill and behaviour is both “exemplary” and “impeccable.”
- “Staff are passionate about books and the power of reading. Their love of reading has certainly rubbed off on pupils.”
- “The school’s newly-refurbished library is a special place where pupils want to spend time.”
- SEND children achieve very well at Brocks Hill.
- Staff really enjoy working at Brocks Hill; they appreciate the support they receive from the Lionheart Educational Trust and obtain appropriate, high-quality training.
Click here to read the full 2023 report.
Previous Ofsted reports are also available by clicking here.
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour.
Ofsted will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect, and when.
By sharing your views, you’ll be helping your child’s school to improve. Parent View can be accessed using this link.
|School Data Overview||2018-2019|
|School Data Overview||2017-2018|